Google

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Spring Comes with Joy and Pain

Soon seeds planted sprout
green growth glows, glistens
listen--long, low songs linger
Life springs Life for all

As the minute buds on trees emerge into fully developed leaves and blossoms, I feel a new life enter my awareness. With this, unfortunately, also comes the harsh pain of stuffy sinuses. Why?? It is a tragic twist of fate for me...The time I most long to be out doors is also the source of so much suffering.

Many people suffer from allergies. I try to bear it and save my outdoor activities for late in the afternoon, then when I am tired and feverish from exposure, I do not feel like I am laid up for the entire day.

I hope all of you were able to take a look outside to see new life emerge from the shadow of a cold winter. Plant something, nurture it. This will nurture your well being.

No comments: